Often client machines and users complain about Java. Updating Java, downgrading Java, clearing the cache? Often the user only needs to clear the cache on the local machine for Synergize Web Client issues to disappear.
This article is designed to assist users and IT professionals who manage the Synergize environment when dealing with Java.
1. Go to the Control Panel, and view items by small icons.
2. Click on Java (32-bit)
3. In the General tab of the Java Control Panel click on the Settings... button.
4. Change the Disk Space settings to 512 MB or lower.
5. Click the Delete Files... button
6. Then click the OK button.