This article describes how to copy existing Synergize Simple Scan settings to a new scanning station.
- A license is required to use the new scanning station
- The scanner model should be the same on both scanning stations
- Go to “C:\ProgramData\Synergize Simple Scan” and copy all its contents
- You may need to enable the Show Hidden Files, folders, and drivers folder options
3. Go to the new machine and replace the existing files in the C:\ProgramData\Synergize Simple Scan folder with the files that you just copied