This article describes how to shrink transaction logs of a Synergize Deployment database in SQL server to free up hard disk space.
Make sure the database and transaction logs are backed up before shrinking.
1. Login to SQL Server Management Studio. Expand Databases and select Synergize Deployment database.
2. Right click on the Deployment Database and select Properties.
3. On the Database Properties, select Options and change Recovery model to Simple (if it is not selected) and then click OK.
4. Right click on the Synergize Deployment database again and go to Task, Shrink and select Files.
5. In the Shrink File windows, select Log for File type under the Database files and filegroups and check Release unused space under the Shrink action then click OK.