This article describes how to set the Synergize Printer to convert images using a Bits per Pixel greater than 1 bit. This is useful when images have colored font and have not been rendered correctly.
1. Navigate through the Start Menu, launch Advanced Configuration and select the correct printer
2. Select the Set Global button and launch the Advanced Settings window
3. Navigate to Images under Output Settings and then select the TIFF tab
4. Select the drop down arrow and choose 4, 8 or 24 bit color. Please note the higher the bit settings the greater the file size.
5. Hit the Apply and then click OK button to save the settings.