Images will not be transferred to its final destination after being scanned.
This issue may be caused by wrong FTP credentials or connectivity issues with the FTP server.
1. Navigate to the Synergize Simple Scan installation folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Synergize Client\Synergize Simple Scan"
- Launch Synergize Simple Scan (/unlock)
2. Go to Preferences, click on the scenario that you want to modify
3. Select Scenario/Location option, under Output Destinations you will find the FTP settings
- In order to edit the existing FTP settings click on the icon with the blue check mark
- Change the FTP settings accordingly and test the connection