Current version of Queue status monitor doesn’t support SSL authentication.
please make sure client is not using SSL authentication.
This article describes how to configure and troubleshoot Workflow Queue Status Monitor application
Synergize Deployment Email Settings must be configured prior to launching the Workflow Queue Status Monitor application.
1. In EMC (Local Settings), add a new Registered Application called 'Queue Status Monitor'.
2. On the Synergize Server in the "\Synergize Queue Status Monitor\" directory, launch the Queue Status Monitor.exe application
Note: In this example the Synergize Queue Status Monitor application is located under "C:\Queue Status Monitor"
3. Enter the username and password to login
4. Add a Error Notification email address
5. Add a Sender. ex. firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Choose the repositories you wish to monitor
7. Click Ok and enter the Registered Application password
8. Using Windows scheduled tasks, add a new task
9. Browse to the C:\Synergize\Queue Status Monitor\Synergize Queue Status Monitor\Queue Status Monitor.exe
10. Choose when you want to perform this task
11. Enter a start time and start date
12. Enter a username and password to run the task. This user must have the ability to run the task if the server is logged off
13. Choose Open the Advance properties when you click finish option and click Finish
14. In the Actions tab, add an argument /r <REPOSITORY_NAME>:
In this example our repository is called JAREPOSITORYSYNV13, therefore we added the argument /r JAREPOSITORYSYNV13
15. Click Ok
Note: You will need to add a task for each repository selected in step #6.
Configuring workflow queues
1. Launch the Workflow Designer
2. Double click the workflow queue that you want to monitor, the Queue Properties window will come up. Click the Notification tab and then click on the Monitor tab
Note: Please note that you have different options to configure
Depth: Maximum number of documents that will be sitting on that workflow queue before being checked
Age: Days: Maximum number of days that the document will be sitting on that workflow queue before being checked
Hours: Maximum number of hours that the document will be sitting on that workflow queue before being checked
Minutes: Maximum number of minutes that the document will be sitting on that workflow queue before being checked
Notification Email Address: Email address that will be notified when one of the criteria above are met, if you need more than one address
In this example we configured the workflow queue to send us a notification if there is at least one document that is older than one minute.
3. Save and Activate the changes
This is an example of the email message sent:
Troubleshooting Workflow Queue Status Monitor
1. Launch Synergize Debug and configure it to trace Queue Status Monitor in Continuous mode
2. Launch Command Prompt and run the following query:
"<Location_Path>:\Queue Status Monitor\Queue Status Monitor.exe" /r <Repository_Name>
Note: In this example the Workflow Queue Status Monitor is located under "C:\Queue Status Monitor". Please refer to the logs for more information