The articles describes how to install and configure Synergize Desktop in a terminal server environment.
1. In the Synergize EMC create a Registered Application using a hyphen and a group name in the Application Alias
2. Ensure no users are connected to the terminal server.
3. Change the terminal server to Install Mode by launching the command prompt as administrator and typing change user /install.
4. Install Synergize Desktop as Admin and under Group Name insert what was used in the Registered App during creation.
5. Return server to Execute mode after completing the installation by launching the command prompt as administrator and typing change user /execute
6. Instruct the client's network admin to create a home directory for each user and assign the same letter to the home directory for each user.
7. In Synergize Desktop preferences set the watch directory to that letter drive.