This article provides the basics of capturing and sending load associated trip documents when TMS integration is present.
5 Steps to Capturing and Sending your Trip Documents
- Select a load.
- Assign a document type.
- Scan the document.
- Crop the document image.
- Send the document image.
Step 1: Select a load
- Swipe up to scroll through the list of loads.
- Select a load by tapping it.
Step 2: Assign a document type.
- Find your document type and Tap [Scan].
Step 3: Scan the document using the mobile phone’s camera.
- Position the entire document on the screen.
- Allow the camera to focus.
- Tap the [Shutter] button to capture the document.
Step 4: Crop the document image.
- Drag the sides or corners of the green frame to define the edges of your document.
- Tap [Done] to crop your document image.
Step 5: Send the document image.
- Tap the [paper airplane] button to submit the document image.