This article provides the basics of capturing and sending a trip document with no load association or when no TMS integration is present.
6 Steps to Capturing and Sending your Trip Documents
- Start document imaging.
- Scan the document.
- Crop the document image.
- Review the document image.
- Assign a document type.
- Send the document image.
Step 1: Start document imaging.
- To start the document imaging process tap the [Add Document] button, follow by [Scan].
Step 2: Scan the document.
- Position the entire document on the screen.
- Allow the camera to focus.
- Tap the [Shutter] button to capture the document.
Step 3: Crop the document image.
- Drag the sides or corners of the green frame to define the edges of your document.
- Tap [Done] to crop your document image.
Step 4: Review the document image.
- If the image is acceptable tap the [Airplane] button.
- To delete the image, tap the circle icon, followed by the [Trashcan] button, then re-capture the document.
Step 5: Assign a document type.
- Tap [Select Category] to choose a category, revealing a list of associated document types.
- Tap [Select Document Type] and assign a document type to the image.
- Tap the [Third Field] and enter the company specific identifier.
Step 6: Send the document image.
- Tap the [Send] button to submit the document image.